My Top 5 Activities 

I´m going to show my top 5 activities I did during the past week. 

1. Go out (Fondas)

How you know, past week was 18 of September, "Fiestas Patrias", and in Chile have a lot of celebrations around the country, a typical place to visit is the "Fondas", so I went with my family to the "Fondas de Parque O´Higgins", we go just for the late of Saturday and it was pretty funny, we sing and dance a lot.

2. Pasing time with my family

The other days of "Fiestas Patrias" I spend the time talking and have some quality time with my family, I help my grandma to do the preparations to the celebrations, I go away with my mom to buy some things and I play with my little sister, I really enjoy this time with my family.

3. Hang Out with Friends

Olso to celebrate with my family, I hang out with my friends the Tuesday, and we drinks some "Terremotos" and eat some "empanadas", we have a lot of fun and really enjoyed the time with them. We go out and walk, play Mortal Combat in the PlayStation (I doesn´t win a round :c), but it was funny. 

4. Play Computer Games 

I think this is my hobby, I really enjoy playing computer games, it´s like scape from reallity for a little time, this week I get really obsessed with "Overwatch 2" I think I spend a complete day playing that game, It´s a good game and they design is really beauty and striking. (You can try it!)

5.Working

I was looking for a job and then i found a job(...) The lasts months I was looking for a job, and I got it, I work in a famous restorant of fast food, (Mc´Dondals), so the last week I work, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I over my turn at 9 o´clock, I´m not sure if I enjoy this job, but is fine, I think...

Thankss for readingg!!!    

Comentarios