Comic Con

 Hii, today im going to talk about my visit to the Comic Con, is a big international convencion about  comics, videosgames, anime, cosplay, tv shows and more, it was very intersting, it have a lot of stands with comics,  ilustrations, merch and more incredible things abourt the pop culture, it have many activities and a program with events, like a contest cosplay, presentations of famous people like actors, directors, videogames contest, I really enjoy the cosplay contest, cosplay its a really intersting hobby and hard to prepare, so I admire a lot the cosplayers. 

I goes to two editions of the Comic Con, the 2018 and 2019, in Chile the Comic Con it´s done in a big events room ubicated in Espacio Riesco, Huechuraba, at my first Comic Con I goes with 2 friends in a small car, and in the second one we go in a group, with 6 friends more, It was so funny.

It was a really good experience I really enjoy it, how I said before, I really enjoy the Cosplay Contest, because preparing the cosplay and the props about they favorite character o what the want to made its very hard, and see the final results, its really cool, and they look stuning with the cosplays. 

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario