Presentation

 Hello, my name is Rayen, im studying architecture, this is my 5th semester. I always live in Chile, but not in the same place, I used to live in Santiago Centro and now I live in Quinta Normal.

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, my brothers and one of my sisters lives with my Father in Valparaíso, except my little sister Gabriela who lives in Santiago with me and my Mother. 

In the school I have a nice experience, the most of my friends come from the school and we still talking. My university life is fine, I made some friends, do my work, learn new stuff and I think it´s pretty fine.

My hobbies are drawing, cooking and play some pc games, when i have free time I like to do some of that things.  I really have a nice time when I do it.  That it´s, Thanks for reading!!


Comentarios